Tea plays an important role in daily life for many people around the world. It’s a refreshing and flavorful beverage that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Tea is also known for its numerous health benefits, making it a good choice for improving overall health. Also, tea is a social beverage that can be enjoyed in the company of friends, family, or coworkers.
Today, we are going to discuss the difference between two most popular tea from the famous tea brand Tata Tea.
1.Tata Tea Premium
Tata Tea Premium is a brand of tea that is owned and produced by Tata Group, one of India’s largest multinational corporations.. Desh ki Chai: Tata Tea Premium has a unique taste that chai lovers across India will enjoy. Indulge in a unique blend crafted by Tea experts. Available in Leaf, Dust and Tea Bag formats. Blended since 1985.
Price: ₹547 (₹36.47 /100 g) on Amazon
2.Tata Tea Agni
Tata Tea Agni is a brand of tea that is owned and produced by Tata Group, one of India’s largest multinational corporations. Tata Tea Agni is known for its high quality tea leaves and its commitment to sustainability and ethical sourcing. The brand offers a variety of tea blends. Tata Tea Agni is popular in India and other countries.
Price: ₹185.00 (₹18.50 /100 g) on Amazon
Click here to go to amazon page
Difference between Tata tea Agni and Premium
- The first difference will be the price difference between two products. Tata agni costs ₹18.50 per 100g while Tata premium costs ₹36.47 per 100g.
- Second, the quality of Tata premium is higher than that of Tata Agni tea.
- The fragrance and flavor of Tata Agni is slightly weaker than that of Tata premium.
Benefits of Tea
- Tea contains antioxidants such as catechins, which protect against cellular damage and help prevent disease.
- Regular consumption of tea, particularly green tea, has been linked to improved cardiovascular health.
- Tea is a great source of hydration and can help prevent dehydration.
- The compounds in tea can help improve digestion and reduce the risk of digestive issues such as constipation and indigestion.
- The antioxidants in tea may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, including breast, prostate, and lung cancer.
Q. Which of them should i buy?
A. If you want to save money Tata agni would be a better choice but, if you want strong flavor Tata premium is better.
Q. Which of them is more healthy?
A. As per health benefits Tata premium is considered better than Tata Agni.
- Is Kadence a good brand for violin | Best Kadence violin in India 2023
- Best online shopping sites for artificial jewelry in India
- Scalpe Pro shampoo side effects and methods to prevent them | How to Use
- Best Mamaearth shampoo 2023 : On sale, top and best products
- Difference between Tata tea Agni and Premium